This is an identity page but its purpose isn't really to tell you all that much about me. You can find most anything you might need by perusing the other pages of this site. But, since I did call it Identity, I guess that requires a little info.
- Born: East Texas
- Job: Professional author, speaker, and consultant. Competitive analyst for business. Certified Intelligence Professional.
- Interests: business, entrepreneurship, competitive strategy, vintage and classic motorcycles, writing at MuddyWatersmx.net, CompetitiveThinking.com and my personal blog.
And just for grins, here's a few pictures:
Ok, enough about me. The real purpose of this page is to tell you who I am not. With the search engines at Google, Yahoo!, etc. you can turn up a lot of stuff about Terry Frazier, and most of it doesn't have anything to do with me. Some of it has to do with criminals and neer-do-wells from whom I wish to disassociate myself. Others are perfectly respectable people who might well want to disassociate themselves from me. Either way, you should keep it straight, you know. So herewith, a (by no means all-inclusive) list of who I am not.
NOTE: If you happen to be Terry Frazier and want to be added to my list here just drop me an e-mail. I'll be glad to tell folks I'm not you.
I Am Not…
- I am neither a professional wrestler nor a boxer.
- I am not a woman. Terry (sometimes Teri, or Terrie) is one of those gender-neutral names that gets people confused. I like women. Some of my best friends are women. I just don't happen to be one.
- I am not Terry Frazier, screenwriter -- previously of Charlotte, NC and now of Los Angeles, CA -- 1999 Grand Final Winner of The Big Australian International Screenwriting Contest. I don't know anything about screenwriting. (Note: Dee Langford sends us a note to say that this is the same fellow listed below as Editor of Wreck Diver Magazine. Seems he gets around a lot.)
- I am not Terry Frazier, president of Thriftway Grocery in Gate City, VA.
- I am not Terry Frazier, Involvement Minister formerly of Turner Road Church of Christ in Atlanta, GA.
- I am not Terry Frazier, president of Texaco Canada. I never worked for an oil company.
- I am not assistant director of student organizations and activities at Ball State University.
- I am not Terry Frazier, drummer, credited on T.D. Clark's Personality CD. I can make a big racket banging on stuff, but I can't play drums.
- I am not Terry Frazier, Roanoke Rapids High School coach. I never played high school sports. And unlike Al Bundy, I was no hero.
- I am not Terry Frazier, South High School, Denver, CO, Class of '82. I used to work in Boulder. I love the Rocky Mountains and the Estes Park area. Might even move there some day. But this isn't me. You can check the picture.
- I am not the late Professor Terry W. Frazier, formerly of the Mississippi College School of Law. I know some lawyers. Even know one I like. But I have never been to law school. I do not have a scholarship fund named after me but, thankfully, I'm still alive.
- I am not
Dr. Terry Frazier, Managing Editor of Wreck Diver Magazine. But I kinda wish I was. Sounds like a cool job.
- I am certainly not Terry Lee Frazier at LonelyPrisoner.com. LonelyPrisoner.com seems to have been taken down. Good riddance. I have never been in prison.